1. TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
The website www.tmarieimages.com, hereafter called „the Website”, is property of T Marie Images, L.L.C, 462 S. Gilbert Rd., PO Box 654, Mesa, Arizona, 85204.
- All images displayed on the website are the exclusive property of T Marie Images, L.L.C., at all times and are protected by copyright under the United States and international laws and treaties.
- You may not publish, reproduce, alter, distribute, copy or sell any image appearing on our website, in whole or in part, without the written authorization of T Marie Images, L.L.C.
- T Marie Images, L.L.C. reserves the right to use any of the images on the website for marketing, advertising, competition, and editorial purposes, at any time.
- The website may contain links to external Internet sites that are not property of T Marie Images, L.L.C. These websites may contain useful or interesting content, however T Marie Images, L.L.C. accepts no liability concerning the accuracy of the information contained on these external Internet sites.
- T Marie Images, L.L.C. allows links to the website on other Internet sites, as long as these websites do not contain controversial, harmful or discriminatory information.
2. TERMS OF SERVICE
The person, business or corporation that contracts the services of T Marie Images, L.L.C. from here on will be called “the Client” and agrees to abide by the following Terms of Service.
- Two weeks after your session, there will be a session to review the images for your album. It is during this time that we will select the images for your album and canvases.
- Additional prints, outside of your pre-selected package, can be ordered at this time.
- In order to secure a photo session booking, the Client must pay a non-refundable retainer of $100. This fee confirms the date for your session. The balance of the package is due the week before your session. Products will not be ordered until the balance of your package is paid in full.
- In order for the contracted event/ photo session to occur, the Client must pay the balance owed on the chosen package the week before the session date. Any payment made is not refundable, unless the cancellation of the booked photo session is caused by the sudden injury, illness or any other unexpected medical condition of the photo subject(s), substantiated with a valid doctor’s certificate.
- Any cancellation of the booked photo session for other reasons than listed above is subject to non-refundable retainer/remaining balance.
- All photographs produced by T Marie Images, L.L.C. throughout any Client photography session can be, at any time, reused by T Marie Images, L.L.C. on the website, blog, social media, and for artistic, marketing or promotional purposes or in photo competitions, without prior consent of the Client.
- The Client will not receive all the photos taken during the event, but a selection of the best pictures, with minor retouching and enhancing if necessary, only in printed format. The photo selection is left at the discretion of T Marie Images, L.L.C. Any images that do not meet the aesthetic of the T Marie Images brand are deleted during the culling process.
- T Marie Images, L.L.C. cannot be held responsible for any photographing difficulties caused by difficulties including but not limited to adverse weather conditions, various access restrictions, safety regulations or lighting conditions at the photo shooting site.
- We take pride in our professionalism and expertise to provide the best photographic services to our clients. We treat our clients’ demands with utmost care and dedication. However, in the event of T Marie Images, L.L.C. failing to comply with the contractual terms agreed with the clients due to causes beyond our control, our liability is limited to refunding all payments received for the event(s).
- T Marie Images, L.L.C. is not legally obliged to store the photo set after it has been transmitted to the Client.
- T Marie Images, L.L.C. acknowledges that any information received from the Client and designated by the Client as confidential shall never be disclosed to other parties. All information received shall be used for exact reason for which it was provided to us.